If this tutorial is not working properly on your computer, please review these troubleshooting tips.
- Keep your browser up to date! This simple step will solve many display issues. To check if your browser is up to date, look under "Help" > "Check for Updates" in your browser. Or go to your browser’s homepage and download the latest version. The more up to date your browser is, the better it will display modern webpages.
- Nuu-chah-nulth text in this tutorial will look best if you have installed an attractive Unicode font on your computer, such as Aboriginal Sans, Aboriginal Serif, Charis SIL, or Doulos SIL. In fact, we recommend that you download and install all of these. But if you install only one, we suggest Aboriginal Sans.
- If the text is too big or too small, you can adjust it directly in your browser. To make text appear bigger, hold down the Control or Option key and press "+". To make text smaller, hold down Control or Option and press "-". Or go to "View" > "Zoom" in the browser menu.
- If the audio is too loud or too quiet, try adjusting the volume knob on your speakers, or your system’s sound settings and internal volume.
- This tutorial is optimized for the Mozilla Firefox browser, on a PC (Windows) computer. We are working on optimizing it for other systems (such as Mac and Linux) and browsers (such as Safari, Explorer, Chrome, and Opera). For now, and if possible, we recommend that you view the tutorial in the latest version of Firefox. You can download Firefox at mozilla.org/firefox.
Please email any further questions, suggestions, or other feedback to "werle atnospam uvic.ca" (replacing "atnospam" with the @ symbol). All comments are appreciated!